Easy, one skillet, easy and cheesy spinach and ravioli meal made on the stovetop using mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Cheese Ravioli Recipe
This recipe only uses one skillet and because of that, the cleanup is super easy! Everything is added to one pan and it’s cooked on the stovetop.
If you want the top of this pasta meal to be browned and bubbly, simply transfer the oven-safe skillet to the oven and allow it to bake under the broil setting for a few minutes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Skillet Cheesy Beef Tacos
RELATED: Easy Skillet Lasagna
For this recipe, I use frozen four-cheese ravioli. You can, of course, use any type of cheese you would like such spinach or sausage.
Do keep it frozen, however, so that it will cook to an al dente texture and so that it won’t become mushy.
Easy Cheesy Goodness
This is a kid-friendly spinach and cheese ravioli meal and it’s full of cheesy deliciousness. It is made with a mozzarella and Parmesan cheese sauce and it’s tossed with flavors of garlic, onion, and cheese ravioli pasta.
The cheese sauce comes together effortlessly and with just a few ingredients. A milk and cornstarch slurry is added at the end of this dish to create a smooth and cheesy sauce, not one that is runny.
It cooks on the stovetop with no need to stick it in the oven to finish cooking. The only reason to add it to the oven is to broil the cheeses to create a bubbly topping.
RELATED: Lemon Chicken Zucchini Pasta
- 18 oz four cheese ravioli, frozen
- 8 oz spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 white onion, small, diced
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven-safe skillet on medium heat. (Preferably 10 inch or larger).
- Add the tbsp of oil.
- Add the diced onion and the garlic and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and use a spatula to loosen any bits stuck on the skillet.
- Add in the spinach and the cheeses.
- Stir in the frozen ravioli.
- Mix together the cornstarch and the milk and add it into the skillet. Stir carefully.
- Cover and allow to cook for 7 minutes, until the ravioli is al dente.
- If desired, place the skillet under the broiler for a few minutes to brown the cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 249Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 7g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.