White Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies made with a chocolate cookie base, white chocolate chips, and mint chip morsels.
It’s a great dessert for St. Patrick’s Day or for Spring!
These cookies are easy to make and they have a thicky chewy texture. The combination of the white chocolate chips and mint chip morsels creates a pleasant and flavorful cookie.
RELATED: Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
St. Patrick’s Day Treat
These white chocolate mint chip cookies are festive for St. Patrick’s Day and this recipe makes 3 dozen deliciously soft and flavorful cookies.
The batter comes together quickly and they only take about 10 minutes in the oven. To save time baking these cookies, use a large baking sheet – it’ll cut the overall baking time quite a bit!
These cookies go great on a cookie platter with other St. Patrick’s Day desserts and treats. Other cute and festive treats to make for the occasion are these Key Lime Cupcakes and for cheesecake lovers, this Key Lime Cheesecake is a great treat.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
The chocolate base to these cookies is yummy and chocolatey and switching it up by substituting the mint chocolate chips for additional white chocolate chips gives these cookies an all chocolate flavor.
You can also switch up the chips for semi-sweet, dark chocolate, or even milk chocolate chips and these cookies will still be fantastic!
The mint chips add the color of green that makes these perfect for St. Patrick’s Day – using colored chocolate candies can make these cookies colorful and festive for any occasion or Holiday!
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add in the vanilla and beat in 1 egg at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and the mint chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 1/2 - 2 inch balls and bake in the preheated oven for 10-11 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g