These M&M Candies Cookies are thick, chewy, and are stuffed with M&M’s Candies and chocolate chips.
This no chill recipe is perfect for Valentine’s Day cookies or customizable for any holiday or season!
M&M Candies Cookies for Valentine’s Day
These cookies are perfect to make as Valentine’s Day cookies! Adding the reds and pinks M&M’s variety dresses these cookies up perfectly for Valentine’s Day.
This batch makes 2 dozen thick and chewy cookies. There’s plenty to share!
You can switch up the candies in this recipe to work for any holiday or occasion. There’s no limit for what celebration these cookies are great for! Since they’re a no chill recipe, they are ready to bake in no time!
Ingredients in No Chill M&M’s Cookies
- Unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar, packed
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour – spooned & leveled
- Baking soda
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- M&M’s candies – any colors you prefer. This cookie is easily customizable!
No Chill Valentine’s Day Cookies
This easy recipe is a no chill recipe! You can get thick and chewy cookies without needing to refrigerate. It’s as easy and making the dough and popping them in the oven.
Now, if you happen to use melted butter for this recipe, you will need to chill. This recipe uses room temperature butter and using melted butter will change the outcome. It will cause the cookies to spread and be flat.
This cookie recipe is not only great for Valentine’s Day cookies but also great for every day cookie making! Since it is no chill it’s quick to make and quick to bake. No waiting for the right time to put these delicious cookies in the oven.
RELATED: Easy Heart Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make No Chill M&M’s Cookies
These cookies are so easy to make and they’re a great cookie to get the kids involved with. The kids will love making these Valentine’s Day cookies.
To begin, start with room temperature ingredients. This means less beating and easier mixing for you!
The first step is to beat the butter until it is creamy. The light brown sugar and the granulated sugar is then beat into the butter until it well incorporated.
Next, the eggs and vanilla extract are then beat into the mixture and beaten until light and fluffy.
In a separate bowl, the spooned & leveled all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda are combined together.
The dry ingredients are then beat into the we ingredients. If using a hand mixer, the dough will look very crumbly. That’s okay!
RELATED: French Macarons
The chocolate chips and M&M’s are then added in and mixed into the cookie dough.
Start working the dough with your hands until it forms a soft dough.
I like to use my #20 cookie scoop because it makes the same size cookies!
Once these Valentine’s Day cookies are done baking, they are removed from the oven and if desired, flattened with the back of a spoon. Extra chocolate chips and M&M’s can be added if desired..
Valentine’s Day Treats
Cookies aren’t the only dessert great for Valentine’s Day and these tasty treats are great in addition to the Valentine’s Day cookies.
Classic chocolate chip cookies are always a hit and these DoubleTree copycat’s are definitely a hit!
Another chocolate lover’s delight recipe are these chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Get fun and creative with the frosting and sprinkles for Valentines’ Day!
Another notable mention are these brownie cupcakes. With the texture of a brownie in cupcake form, these brownie cupcakes have a homemade chocolate frosting that really puts this dessert over the top.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, softened
- 3/4 up granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, spooned & leveled
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the room temperature butter.*
- Add in the granulated sugar and the light brown sugar.
- Beat until creamy.
- Add in the eggs and the vanilla. Beat until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, combined the spooned & leveled flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- The dough will crumbly, that is okay.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the M&M's.
- Work the dough with your hands. Soft dough will form.
- Scoop by 3 tablespoons full or use a #20 cookie scoop to transfer the dough to the cookie sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 9-11 minutes or until the bottoms of the cookies are light brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with additional chocolate chips and M&M's if desired.
- Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 27 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 147mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
Nutrition calculation is a rough estimate and can vary depending on the cooking technique and the exact ingredients used. For informational purposes only.