This easy garlic & cheese crescent rolls recipe is not only easy to make but is also quick to make as a snack or as an appetizer or side.
Quick and Easy Snack
These crescent rolls are quick and easy to make as a side for pasta dishes or an afternoon snack. The butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese is a wonderful combination and it takes little effort to make this delicious crescent roll recipe.
Easy to Make Garlic & Cheese Crescent Rolls
There are only a few ingredients needed to make this tasty recipe and it all starts with refrigerated crescent rolls. It’s less time consuming that making your own and it makes this recipe almost effortless.
Butter is melted in a bowl and then garlic powder and oregano are mixed into the butter mixture. Once melted and combined, the mixture is brushed on with a basting brush and then sprinkled with the grated Parmesan cheese.
The crescent rolls are baked in the oven for about 11 minutes, depending on individual oven temps and times.
It’s best to place these rolls on a nonstick baking sheet but I prefer to use silicone mats. They are easy to clean and they’re nonstick. Baked goods slide right off!
Silicone baking mats are perfect for baking cookies such as the Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and stir in the garlic powder and oregano.
- Roll the refrigerated crescent rolls by beginning at the wide side and ending at the tip.
- Place on a nonstick pan or silicone baking mat.
- Baste the melted butter mixture on the dough.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 crescent roll
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 10.1gSaturated Fat: 5.3gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 276mgCarbohydrates: 12.8gFiber: .1gSugar: 3.2gProtein: 3.3g